ONE PARISH... TWO CHURCHES
Welcome to Saint Mary Refuge of Sinners and Saint Mary Star of the Sea. We are one body together in Christ.
Welcome to St. Mary Refuge of Sinners and Star of the Sea and our Spirit-filled community of faith! Thank you for visiting our website today.
If you are local to the area, we encourage and invite you to visit our parish and consider becoming a registered member of our church family. If you are traveling through our region, we invite you to join us for Mass any time you are in Cambridge.
Sharing our gifts in the many and various ministries and organizations of the parish is a most important way to live out our faith through Word, Worship, Community and Service. You will find many ways to deepen and share your faith through the life of the parish.
If you are a returning Catholic after an extended time away from the Church, or if you wish to become Catholic, we offer programs to help you on your faith journey. Please call our Religious Formation office at 410-228-4770 x 103.
We pray that you will find St. Mary’s a most welcoming and nourishing home. If we may be of assistance and support to you in any way, do not hesitate to contact us.
Located in the Chapel at St. Mary Refuge of Sinners
Wednesday & Thursday 8:00am (Temporarily suspended)
Saturday 4:00pm (Temporarily suspended)
Saint Mary Star of the Sea - Church Creek (Golden Hill )
8:30am English (as of April 4th we are back in the Church)
6:00pm en Español
Saint Mary Refuge of Sinners Cambridge MD
Happy Easter! We are back in the Church building starting Easter Sunday at 8:30am and 6:00pm.
Readings for the week of April 18, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
- Monday: Acts 6:8-15 / Ps 119:23-24, 26-27, 29-30 [1ab] / Jn 6:22-29
- Tuesday: Acts 7:51—8:1a / Ps 31:3cd-4, 6 and 7b and 8a, 17 and 21ab [6a] / Jn 6:30-35
- Wednesday: Acts 8:1b-8 / Ps 66:1-3a, 4-5, 6-7a  / Jn 6:35-40
- Thursday: Acts 8:26-40 / Ps 66:8-9, 16-17, 20  / Jn 6:44-51
- Friday: Acts 9:1-20 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 6:52-59
- Saturday: Acts 9:31-42 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Jn 6:60-69
- Next Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18