ONE PARISH... TWO CHURCHES
Welcome to Saint Mary Refuge of Sinners and Saint Mary Star of the Sea. We are one body together in Christ.
Welcome to St. Mary Refuge of Sinners and Star of the Sea and our Spirit-filled community of faith! Thank you for visiting our website today.
If you are local to the area, we encourage and invite you to visit our parish and consider becoming a registered member of our church family. If you are traveling through our region, we invite you to join us for Mass any time you are in Cambridge.
Sharing our gifts in the many and various ministries and organizations of the parish is a most important way to live out our faith through Word, Worship, Community and Service. You will find many ways to deepen and share your faith through the life of the parish.
If you are a returning Catholic after an extended time away from the Church, or if you wish to become Catholic, we offer programs to help you on your faith journey. Please call our Religious Formation office at 410-228-4770 x 103.
We pray that you will find St. Mary’s a most welcoming and nourishing home. If we may be of assistance and support to you in any way, do not hesitate to contact us.
Stations of the Cross- every Friday at 6:00pm
Eucharistic Adoration - 1st Saturday of each Month 8:00am - 10:00am
Located in the Chapel at St. Mary Refuge of Sinners
Sunday 9:00am (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Saint Mary Star of the Sea - Church Creek (Golden Hill )
6:00pm en Español
Saint Mary Refuge of Sinners Cambridge MD
Ironman Maryland/Eagleman RV/Parking
Rev. Stephen C. Lonek
Rosemary R. Robbins
Director of Religious Education
Vacant at this time
Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
Ms. Denise Seebode
Minette Mills Hall Manager
St. Vincent de Paul
Thursday 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 Noon
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Ez 37:1-14 / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 (see 30) / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: Sir 35:1-12 / Ps 50:5-6, 7-8, 14 and 23 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Sir 42:15-25 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: Sir 44:1, 9-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 / Mk 11:11-26